Tuesday 21 March 2017

Black Velvet & Motorhead

Black Velvet Dress - Vintage | Fishnet Tights - Primark | Boots - ASOS 

This little dress has been in my wardrobe for four years now! I love this dress so much, I have it in three different colours! One thing I always think about when buying new clothes is, "will i still be wearing this in a few years time?" I think it's important buying clothes that last as whats the point in buying a dress and wearing it a few times? Saying that though, I am guilty of buying soooo many clothes and forgetting what I have in my wardrobe hehe.

What do you think of the fluffy cuffs? They're so cute aren't they! My mum actually sewed the fluff on to give it an extra touch and it's worked so well. DIYing clothes is so fun and makes it personal and special to you! Summer is coming up and I can't wait to start making more DIY clothes!
I think this is one of my favourite looks of this month. I love my fishnets and I am so so so glad that Primark have improved the quality of these babies!

By the way everyone, this lipstick is called 'Motorhead' by Kat Von D. I absolutely love this shade. I got it last year as a present and I can't believe it's lasted me until now. The smell of this lipstick is incredible. The staying power is amazingggg but my only problem is that it crumbled a little and feels a little cakey. Still, I love Kat Von D lipsticks! I am yet to try something else from her beauty range! I might have to try the eyeliner as it feels wrong not to! What do you think of her beauty products?

Do you like the goth vibes from this pretty outfit? 
                                                              Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin'
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Love the dress and lipstick!! :)

    http://www.alifyalifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love red lipstick with black outfits :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a cute dress, I love the velvet
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! I absolutely love to wear velvet, it's so beautiful! X x x

      Delete
  3. I really like the velvet dress and what a great thing to ask yourself when you are buying clothes!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good way to see if you actually need to buy clothes or if you're buying for the sake of it! I find now that I buy a lot of clothes that I wear for years before throwing them away/giving them to charity. X x x

      Cyber Mermaids | Alternative beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog

      Delete
  4. My fav slipy dress!!!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PFW STREET STYLE MARCH 2017 | RAINY PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely dress!! Cute boots too x

    👏💗

    Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my favourite high heeled boots! Such a great buy from ASOS x x x

      Delete
  6. Although it's a pity to hear the lipstick crumbles a bit when dry, the colour really suits you! Ah, this black velvet dress is so perfect - those fur cuffs are adorable!!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Worldwide Hotel Chocolat Giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's my pet hate when lipsticks crumple but I suffer to wear this beautiful shade haha :)!im so glad you like the fur cuffs - they're a bit different aren't they! X x x

      Delete
  7. That dress will never go out of style. Black velvet is classic. Love the fluffy cuffs! <3 I have a black velvet blazer.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Little black velvet dresses are timeless :) The black velvet blazer sounds gorgeous! I bet you can get some wear out of that during the colder months! x x x

      Delete
  8. Well all I can say is you look completely amazing girl! That dress is just stunning! I'm obsessed!

    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stacey! You're such a sweetheart :) x x x

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you! it's lovely isn't it and wasn't expensive at all :) x x x

      Delete
  10. Hello

    Can you write me please I have a question

    Greeting

    ReplyDelete

© Cyber Mermaids. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig