Monday 6 March 2017

February Beauty Favourites | 2017

Hey everyone, this post is all about our February Favourites which is mostly (when I say mostly, I mean all) beauty products! What girl can't resist going into Boots or Superdrug and not buy some makeup? I'm honestly addicted to makeup and I can never have too many beauty products! So lets see what products that were recently added to my makeup stash!

L'Oreal Perfection Crayon True Match Concealer 'Ivory' - This concealer is so creamy and blends just like a dream. I'm really happy I tried this concealer out as it does the job perfectly. It covers my imperfections, covers redness and dark circles and stays put of hours. This concealer also doesn't feel oily like some crayon concealers I have tried. I have acne prone skin and this doesn't break me out at all! What's not to love?

Bellapierre Lipstick 'Catwalk' - Mmmm what can I say about this beautiful lipstick? Well first off, it smells like cake! I hadn't heard of this brand at all and my mum and dad bought me and Leah this gorgeous lipstick for our 20th birthday last month. This is actually a mineral lipstick which means it does nothing but goodness for our lips! This shade is called 'Catwalk' and its a pretty pink that looks natural and beautiful. I can imagine Audrey Hepburn wearing this lipstick in Breakfast At Tiffany's. This lipstick almost feels like a lip balm as it's so hydrating. It's pigmented and stays on for ages without drying my lips out. It's perfect to say the least. I already have some other shades of Bellapierre lipsticks on my wishlist!

Maybelline Eyeliner Master Precise - Perfect eyeliner for feline flicks. This eyeliner is so pigmented and so easy to apply. It isn't called Master Precise for nothing you know ;)

L'Oreal Miss Manga Eyes Mascara - My mum actually bought us this as we were obsessed with manga/anime a few months back! This mascara really does give the effect of big, dolly like doe eyes! My lashes look almost false with this mascara! Even my bottom eyelashes look amazing and super long! This mascara doesn't clump either which is a miracle to be honest haha. Seriously the best mascara for big dramatic lashes!

Maybelline Brow This Way Brow Powder 'Soft Black' - This product has only really just hit the shops and I was straight at Boots to purchase it! I was happy to see that the new Brow This Way powder comes in the shade 'Soft Black' which is the perfect shade for my brows. This product is so amazing! AMAZING! Because it's a powder, my brows look so natural and filled in and defined. There is just nothing bad about this product at all!

Maybelline Dream Brightening Booster 'Universal/Blanc' - I always want the underneath of my eyes to look beautifully highlighted but until Dream Booster I hadn't found something that done the job! Maybelline's brightening booster is a creamy formula that blends so easily. My skin looks alive after using this! I got the shade blanc which can be used on all skin tones and I think this shade is for the most dramatic highlighted look. If you want your hightlighter on fleek then go get this girls!

L'Oreal Infallible Blush Paint Chubby 'Tangerine' -  This chubby blush paint is p-e-r-f-e-c-t! The smell is so fruity and sweet I wish I could eat it haha. This is shade Tangerine and it's the perfect colour for Spring/Summer. All you need is one swipe of this and then you blend but don't worry, it's so easy to blend! My cheeks look pinched with colour all day long!

L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation 'Light Sand' - FAVOURITE foundation ever!! I never ever ever thought I would day that about a foundation but they day has come when I have found my one and only foundation; enter L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover! The shade 'Light Sand' is perfect for my skin which is on the pale side. Recently I have felt like shit because my skin had been terrible. I would wake up with so many spots and pimples I felt like crying. I even hid away from using makeup in fear it would make me break out even more! Luckily, this foundation doesn't block pores at all so already I couldn't wait to use this. I can't even begin to describe how amazingly brilliant the coverage of this foundation is. It's a thick consistency, almost mousse like and it blends super easily into the skin. I gently pat this onto my skin and my skin looks so flawless. Redness, uneven skin tone and dark circles are covered completely. The coverage is matte but at the same time great for dry skin too. I have oily skin and even my skin stays completely matte. The staying powder is just amazing. If you feel insecure, upset and unconfident about your skin then you need this foundation in your life. It's honestly a life saver. It's made me feel like me again in my own skin. Its confidence in a tube.  

What are your favourites from last month? Spot any of your favourites in our post? 
                                                            Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin'
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. My favorite foundation is from Loreal too! It's the Loreal Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation. Have you tried that before? :)


    Angelie // Beauty MNL Haul + Shopping Experience

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that one before but I'll have a look at it next time i'm in boots! x

      Delete
  2. I love full coverage so I really want to try that foundation!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think we have that lipstick brand here, but if it smells like cake I'm all for it! HaHaHa I see you love L'Oreal! It's a great brand and I love their products as well.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picks!! Love the LOREAL foundation. I use the pro glow one :)

    http://www.alifyalifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must try Infallible!

    http://amyevans.blog - Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post and outfit! Thanks for sharing with us
    bisous
    https://gallech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cyber Mermaids. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig